At Voicebox Productions we have worked at our professional recording studio with clients who have appeared in stage productions of Hairspray, Wicked, Les Miserables, Kinky Boots, Miss Saigon, We Will Rock You, Rock of Ages, Once, Cool Rider, The Book of Mormon, American Idiot, Made In Dagenham, From Here To Eternity, Love Never Dies, Charlie and the Chocolate Factory, Matilda and many more. We have also had clients studying at or recently graduated from ArtsED, Guildford School of Acting, The Urdang Academy, Mountview Academy, London School of Musical Theatre, American Musical Theatre Academy and more.
A high quality showreel is a useful addition to any performers website or Spotlight profile. With our extensive experience we can help you with everything from song choice to microphone technique. With us you don’t have to worry – we use a professional recording studio with high quality equipment and acoustically treated rooms (so it won’t sound like you’ve done it in a bedroom!)
Check out some Testimonials from previous clients here
Why record a showreel?
- It’s a quick way to get an agents attention!
- A casting director is much more likely to listen to an edited showreel opposed to listening to a huge list of songs or YouTube videos.
- Having an up to date representation of your vocal talent is incredibly useful to have, not only to send to casting directors and agents but for your own website and social media pages.
Our sessions include:
- Professional guidance on getting the most from your session.
- Recording, mixing & mastering your songs at a professional studio.
- Advice & vocal coaching from Chloe Hart (Kinky Boots, Les Mis, Wicked, Hairspray)
- An edited showreel emailed to you ready to share with the world!
Contact us to book now!